STRUCTURAL GLAZING/WEATHER SEALING GRADE, NEUTRAL-CURE AND NO-BLEED SILICONE SEALANT
Sikasil® WS-295 is a versatile, one-component, non-sag, elastomeric, neutral-cure silicone sealant. It possesses a no-bleed formulation and is suitable for above grade, horizontal and vertical, interior or exterior applications, including structural glazing and weather sealing.
- Structural glazing and weather sealing applications with one product
- May be applied in below freezing temperatures if substrates are completely dry, frost-free and clean.
- Excellent gunability in all temperatures.
- Adhesion to porous and non-porous materials, including glass, aluminium, metal, tile, fibreglass, plastic, ceramic, masonry, concrete, brick, powder coated aluminium, fluoropolymer painted surfaces, vinyl, PVC, granite, limestone, marble and wood
- Capable of accommodating ± 50 % joint movement
- Non-staining, maintains appearance of architectural substrates.
- Unaffected by most atmospheric conditions.
- Meets industry specifications: ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 50/50, Use NT, M, G, A, O; ASTM C1184 Structural Silicone Sealant; TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A; CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87, AAMA 802.3 Type II, AAMA 803.3, AAMA 805.2, AAMA 808.3 and California Air Resources Board 2003 requirements for VOC content.