UltraCure DOT are single-use wet curing blankets made of natural cellulose fabric and designed to provide constant and thorough hydration while maintaining a 100 % relative humidity condition on the slab for a curing period of 14 days resulting in less surface discolouration and more evenly cured concrete.
- Absorbs and distributes water evenly over the entire concrete surface.
- Maintains 100 % relative humidity on the slab for a minimum of 14 days.
- Reduction of material, labour, re-wetting time, storage, and transportation costs that are involved when using traditional wet cure methods.
- Increases concrete strength and durability.
- Reduces permeability of concrete, cracking, crazing, dusting, and efflorescence.
- Improves abrasion resistance.
- Helps prevent plastic shrinkage cracking.