WHAT ARE GROUTS USED FOR?
Grouting mortars are free-flowing, high strength cement or synthetic resin-based mortars, used for filling voids under machines or other structural elements, sealing joints and openings in surfaces and reinforcing existing structures.
Sika can provide all technologies of grouting materials for specific applications on site.
Grouting Product Categories
Sika’s Grout Solutions Have Many Advantages
- Pre-mixed to ensure high quality mortar
- One-component product - just add water and mix
- Shrinkage compensated
- No segregation or bleeding
- Can be poured or pumped
- Fills any voids, cavities, gaps and recesses (e.g. machine and base plates, dowling reinforcing bars, fixing posts, etc.)
- Bedding joints in pre-cast concrete sections
Excellent bonding and strength
- Excellent flow properties
- Adjustable consistency
- Fast strength development
- Highly effective bearing area
- Good adhesion to concrete
Under grouting base plates
Filling bedding joints in precast concrete sections
Under grouting of equipment and machine bases
Fixing street furniture and traffic signs