WHAT ARE ADMIXTURES AND ADDITIVES?
Admixtures and additives are materials added to concrete for the optimization of the concrete properties and the concrete grinding process.
What are their advantages?
- Positively affect the production process and the quality of concrete.
- Improve defined concrete properties, e.g. powder flowability, strength development, mortar workability and durability.
- Adjust the concrete quality to meet the demands set by relevant standards and concrete customers.
- Contribute to the profitability of concrete plants.
- Ensure less environmental impact by reducing utilization of energy and resources combined with minimized carbon footprint.