SikaGrout®-212 HP is a high-performance, non-shrink, fluid, cementitious grout with silica fume and a unique two-stage mechanism, compensating for shrinkage in both the plastic and the hardened states. It is non-metallic, contains no chlorides and it may be placed at various consistencies ranging from dry to fluid by simply adjusting the quantity of mix water.
- Pre-blended for easy application and maximum field control. Just add water, mix and place.
- Versatile, can be applied in any consistency from dry, plastic or fluid by varying water content.
- Reducing water content accelerates strength development and ultimate compressive strength values.
- Non-corrosive, does not contain chlorides.
- Formulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali-Aggregate Reactivity (AAR).
- Excellent pumpability - does not segregate, even in fluid state. No build-up on equipment hopper.
- Low heat development.
- Superior freeze/thaw resistance.
- Meets ASTM C1107, Grade C type grouts.
- Meets H. A. Simons grout specification 1S-05-01 for grout types 1, 2a, 2b, 2c, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- Ministère des Transports du Québec (MTQ) acceptance.
- Product qualified by The Road Authority (TRA).
- Ministry of Transport Ontario (MTO) approval for use in grouting bridge bearings as well as anchor bars. (Reports MI-110, MI-120 respectively).
- Product recognized by the British Columbia Ministry of Transportation (BC MoT).