SikaSet®-45 is a one-component, very rapid-setting, fiber-reinforced, early-strength gaining, magnesium phosphatebased patching and repair mortar for concrete.
- Very rapid hardening as defined by ASTM C928.
- Freeze/thaw resistant.
- Easy to use; economical patching and labour saving material.
- Contains no added chlorides.
- Not gypsum-based.
- High early-strength.
- Very fast-setting.
- Open to foot traffic in 45 minutes, to vehicle traffic in 1 hour at 23 °C (73 °F).
- Easily applied to clean, sound substrates.
- Not a vapour barrier.
- Evaluation in progress by the Ministère des Transports du Québec (MTQ).
- Evaluation in progress by the Ontario Ministry of Transportation and is qualified by The Road Authority (TRA).
- Meets Alberta Transportation (AT B391) specification for patching materials (both LTH and HEH approved).