Greenstreak® PVC Waterstop
Sika® Greenstreak® PVC Waterstops are the industry’s most comprehensive collection of waterstop products and solutions used to seal construction and expansion joints in concrete structures. Sika® Greenstreak® PVC Waterstops are available in a number of different sizes, types, design and dimensions according to their use.
- Multi-ribbed sections provide optimum sealing characteristics.
- High quality PVC for long durability.
- Manufactured by Sika Greenstreak from only prime resins and all virgin raw materials.
- Suitable for high water pressure.
- Great inherent elasticity.
- Heat weldable, avoiding flames and fixings.
- Factory-produced cross sections available.
- Suitable for above or below grade applications.
- Broad selection to accommodate design demands.
- Available in Artic Grade.
- Resistant to many waterborne chemicals.
- permanent: water, seawater, sewage, road salt solutions.
- temporary: diluted inorganic alkalis, mineral acids and mineral oils.