SikaGrout®-212 is a non-shrink, cementitious grout with a unique two-stage shrinkage compensating mechanism, compensating for shrinkage in both the plastic and the hardened states. It is non-metallic, contains no chlorides and may be placed at various consistencies ranging from dry pack to fluid by simply adjusting the quantity of mixing water. A sulphate resistant grade, SikaGrout®-212 SR, and a silica fume modified grade, SikaGrout®-212 HP, are also available (see separate Product Data Sheets).
- Pre-blended for easy application and maximum field control. Just add water, mix and place.
- Versatile, can be applied in any consistency from dry pack to fluid by varying water content.
- Reducing water content accelerates strength development and ultimate compressive strength values.
- Non-corrosive, does not contain chlorides.
- Formulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali-Aggregate Reactivity (AAR).
- Excellent pumpability - does not segregate even at high flow; no build-up on equipment hopper.
- Low heat development.
- Superior freeze/thaw resistance
- Ministry of Transport Ontario (MTO) approval for use in grouting bridge bearings and anchor bars (Reports MI-110 & MI-120).
- Product qualified by The Road Authority (TRA).
- Meets Ontario Hydro specification M-690-87 for pumping through grout pump and hoses for distances of up to 60 m (196 ft).
- Ministère des Transports du Québec (MTQ) acceptance for grouting anchor bolts and reinforcing dowels in concrete.
- Approved by the Alberta Ministry of Transportation.
- Product recognized by the British Columbia Ministry of Transportation (BC MoT).
- Meets H. A. Simons grout specification 1S-05.01 for grout types 1, 2a, 2b, 2c, 3 and 4.
- Meets ASTM C1107 for Grade C type grouts.