Polymer-Modified, Cementitious, Non-Sag Mortar, PLUS Migrating Corrosion Inhibitor
- Superior abrasion resistance over conventional cement mortar.
- Bond strength ensures superior adhesion.
- Not a vapour barrier.
- Compatible with coefficient of thermal expansion of concrete.
- Increased resistance to de-icing salts.
- Good freeze/thaw resistance.
- IHigh early strength.
- IEasy-to-use, fast-setting, labour-saving system.
- IHigh compressive and flexural strengths.
- IFormulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali-Aggregate Reactivity (AAR).
- INot flammable.
- IMeets MTO MI-67 specification for patching materials. Meets AT B391 specification for patching materials.
- Complies with NSF-ANSI standard 61 for potable water contact (available by special order only).
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency acceptance.
- Approved by the Ontario Ministry of Transportation.
- Approved by the Ministère des Transports du Québec.
- Approved by the Alberta Ministry of Transportation.
- Product qualified by The Road Authority (TRA).