WHAT ARE REPAIR MORTARS?
Repair mortars are specifically designed for restoring or replacing the original profile and function of the damaged concrete. They help to repair concrete defects, improve appearance, restore structural integrity, increase durability and extend the structure’s longevity.
Sika concrete repair mortars are suitable for restoration work, repair of spalling and damaged concrete in all types of structures including buildings, bridges, infrastructure and super-structures.
What are their advantages?
- Easy to mix and apply
- Pre-bagged for quality, just add water
- High mechanical properties
- Can be overcoated with Sika leveling mortars
- Can be sprayed or manually applied
- Pure cement-based, cementitious, polymer-modified and epoxy-based repair mortar materials available