Ready-to-use cementitious mortar developed with Sika’s latest generation of polymers, specially formulated for screeds, localised resurfacing, slope creation/correction in interior/exterior applications. Allowing applications at thicknesses ranging from 10 to 150 mm (3/8 to 6 in), SikaScreed®-40 can be overlaid with various types of floor coverings (tile, parquet, carpet and resin-based coatings) or left uncoated for interior installations.
- Easy to prepare
- Compatible with water or electric floor heating systems and many types of pre-existing substrates (old tiles, etc.)
- Allows tiles to be laid after a five (5) hour drying time
- Aesthetic rendering
- Excellent resistance to impact and cracking
- High compressive and flexural strength
- Contribution potential on LEED®v4 projects. Contact Sika Canada