Sikafloor® Terrazzo is a low VOC, low odour, self-priming, thin-set epoxy resin binder available in an unlimited colour selection. Vibrant epoxy matrix colours can be combined in varying percentages with fine and or coarse mineral aggregates (marble or granite), coloured or recycled glass, mirror particles, plastic chips and noncorrosive metal fragments to produce limitless custom design options. Sikafloor® Terrazzo is an extremely durable seamless finish that has excellent resistance to abrasion and common chemicals.
WHERE TO USE:
Sikafloor® Terrazzo is the ideal choice to provide extreme durability and easy of maintenance in heavy traffic commercial and institutional areas such as hospitals, pharmaceutical research centres, schools, banks, building lobbies, shopping centres, grocery stores, airport terminals, train stations, convention centres and casinos.
Sikafloor® Terrazzo is an extremely durable seamless finish that has excellent resistance to abrasion and common chemicals. The finished surface can be top-coated with Sikafloor® Duochem-305, a one-part visually enhancing acrylic glaze coat/sealer, or Sikafloor® Duochem-942 or Sikafloor®-315 N two-part polyurethane coatings for improved chemical resistance.
UNLIMITED COLOURS & AESTHETICS
- Binders are available in a wide range of colours for creating unique combinations to suit any environment
- Aggregates, originating from new or recycled sources and potentially including many different forms of material, from granite to mirrored glass, can also be used to create invirtually unlimited colours and appearances
ENDLESS DESIGN POSSIBILITIES
- A limitless choice of shapes and forms allows for unique and distinctive patterns
- A selection of divider strips in a variety of materials for aesthetic transitions between mixes and designs. The strips include:
- Coloured Plastic
- Superior and proven durability, even in high traffic zones
- Exceptional wear and abrasion resistance
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Low life-cycle cost compared to other hard floor finishes
- Fast, easy and safe installation
- Solvent-free, with no chemical odour
- Low VOC content
- Applied as a thin layer, which facilitates joining with adjacent floor finishes