Sikafloor® Terrazzo is a two-component , solid colour, low VOC, low odour, self priming, thin set epoxy resin binder available in an unlimited colour selection. Vibrant epoxy matrix colours can be combined in varying percentages with fine and or coarse mineral aggregates (marble or granite), coloured or recycled glass, mirror particles, plastic chips and non-corrosive metal fragments to produce limitless custom design options.
- Meets the Terrazzo, Tile and Marble Association of Canada (TTMAC) and the National Terrazzo and Mosaic Association (NTMA) standards for epoxy terrazzo.
- Unmatched design versatility with custom capabilities.
- Thin set for easy jointing with adjacent floor finishes.
- Lightweight to reduce loading on floors.
- Seamless, waterproof and easy to clean and maintain.
- Exceptional abrasion resistance and durability.
- Unlimited colours, no minimum required.
- Potential LEED® Canada credits for: - Low-Emitting Material – Paints and coatings - May be filled with recycled aggregates
- Very low life cycle costs compared to other floor finishes