One-Component, Cementitious, Sprayable Mortar for Structural Repairs
- Ready-to-use, one-component material.
- Easy to prepare, just add water.
- Sprayable system.
- Superior workability. Can be troweled and screeded after application.
- Labour-saving system.
- Superior abrasion resistance over conventional cement mortar.
- Bond strength ensures superior adhesion.
- Not a vapour barrier.
- Compatible with coefficient of thermal expansion of concrete.
- Increased resistance to de-icing salts.
- Good freeze/thaw resistance.
- Very low shrinkage.
- Silica fume enhanced.
- Fibre reinforced.
- Formulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali- Aggregate Reactivity (AAR).
- Compatible modulus of elasticity to concrete generally used for building/facade construction