SikaRepair®-225 is a 1-component, pre-packaged, ready-to-use, cementitious, silica fume, fibre-reinforced, high strength, shrinkage-compensated mortar. Formulated for application by low pressure spray. It is designed especially for repair of overhead and vertical surfaces.
- Ready-to-use, one-component material
- Easy to prepare, just add water
- Sprayable system
- Superior workability. Can be troweled and screeded after application
- Labour-saving system
- Superior abrasion resistance over conventional cement mortar
- Bond strength ensures superior adhesion.
- Not a vapour barrier
- Compatible with coefficient of thermal expansion of concrete
- Increased resistance to de-icing salts
- Good freeze/thaw resistance
- Very low shrinkage
- Silica fume enhanced
- Formulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali-Aggregate Reactivity (AAR)
- Compatible modulus of elasticity to concrete generally used for building/facade construction