Sika Flooring Solutions Have Many Advantages
- Our flooring solutions meet the highest requirements for industrial floor systems (typically applied in manufacturing industry, life science industry, warehouses, parking garages and food and beverage factories) as well as decorative floor systems (typically applied in commercial, institutional and residential buildings).
- For our seamless flooring solutions we use a wide range of technologies: epoxy, epoxy-cementitious hybrid, P.M.M.A., polyurethane, polyurethane-cementitious hybrid, acrylic, acrylic-cementitious hybrid, cementitious, polyurea, polyaspartic.
- Sustainability is one of the main drivers of Sika flooring innovation. We focus on indoor air quality, low VOC and odor, system durability with minimal maintenance requirements, easy and economic floor refurbishment and low energy demand in the life cycle. Find out how Sika flooring solutions can contribute to sustainable construction.
- Our quality products are designed for the latest trends and requirements and comply with relevant regulations and standards, e.g. ISO 9001 and 14001, CE-MARKING, AgBB, M1, CSM, etc.
- Our flooring specialists are located in every region of the world to provide assistance before, during and after each floor installation ensuring that the entire process goes flawlessly.