Sikafloor®-260 ESD is a two-component, general service, low VOC, solid colour epoxy coating system designed to impart electrostatic control properties to a variety of substrates in conjunction with ESD footwear. Sikafloor®-260 ESD will impart static dissipative resistance readings when applied over new or existing concrete substrates or existing epoxy floors that have been primed with an adhesion and isolation layer of Sikafloor®-156CA, Sikafloor®-1610 or Sikafloor®-261CA.
- Consistent resistance measurements are obtained when testing in accordance with standard methods.
- Very low body voltage generation values possible when wearing heel straps C or SD footwear.
- Conforms to ANSI S20.20, < 3.5 x 107 ohms when tested in accordance with ANSI STM 97.1
- Available in conductive range (2.5 X 104 to 1.0 X 106) ohms per ANSI/ESD S7.1/ASTM F-150.
- Maintains electrical conductivity throughout the entire thickness of the system.
- Does not depend on relative humidity for conductive properties.
- Tough, smooth, non-porous surface is easy to clean and maintain.
- Low odour formulation suitable for application in occupied facilities.
- VOC compliant.
- Meets the requirements of CFIA and USDA for use in food plants.