Sikafloor®-33 NA PurCem®
Sikafloor®-33 NA PurCem® is state-of-the-art, UV resistant, fine textured, high-build coating with a matte finish, based upon pthalate-free, water-dispersed aliphatic polyurethane/cement and aggregate technology. It is designed as a standalone coating for concrete and as a top coat for Sikafloor® NA PurCem® systems. It is new technology that significantly improves colour fastness, virtually eliminating the yellowing commonly associated with light coloured, conventional aromatic polyuretane/cement products. It also provides a higher performing sealed surface with excellent chemical, very good abrasion, and enhanced mechanical resistance.
Sikafloor®-33 NA PurCem® represents superior polyurethane/cement technology, combining easier application, resistance to blistering and improved performance.
- Can be applied onto 7 to 10 day old concrete after adequate preparation and where substrate has tensile bond strength in excess of 1.5 MPa (218 psi).
- Versatile material suitable for application as a UV resistant, standalone coating and top coat for other PurCem systems.
- Longer pot life permits increased productivity with less waste.
- Resists a very wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents. Consult Sika Canada for full details. Refer to the Sikafloor® PurCem® Chemical Resistance Chart.
- Similar coefficient of thermal expansion to concrete allowing movement with the substrate through normal thermal cycling.
- Performs and retains its physical characteristics through a wide temperature range from -10 °C (14 °F) up to 90 °C (194 °F).
- Superior formulation eliminates formation of blisters, such as those arising out of application during elevated temperatures or early and multiple layer applications.
- Bond strength in excess of the tensile strength of concrete, concrete will fail first.
- Non-taint, odourless and phthalate-free, avoiding associated toxicity to health and environmental hazards.
- Behaves plastically under impact; deforms but will not crack or debond.
- Excellent long term wear resistance from a two-coat application.
- Easily maintained using commonly employed methods and phenol-free detergents.
- Achieves highest performance ratings according to ASTM G21 resistance to fungi and ASTM D3273 resistance to mold growth.