Sika® Florseal WB
Sika® Florseal WB-18 & -25 are a ready-to-use; water-based, clear, high gloss, non-yellowing, acrylic emulsion cure and seal. They are applied to new concrete substrates after the final finishing operations are completed to form a film that retains mix water allowing normal hydration. This film remains as a protective surface sealing treatment that greatly reduces dusting and increases stain resistance of the cured concrete. Product is available in two solids contents: Sika® Florseal WB-18 is an economical cure and seal that meets the moisture retention requirements of ASTM C309 Type 1, Class A. Sika® Florseal WB-25 is a premium grade, high build, cure and seal that meets the moisture retention requirements of ASTM C309 Type 1, Clear and the alkali resistance, acid resistance, adhesion-promoting qualities and UV light degradation properties of ASTM C1315 Type 1, Class A.
- Excellent moisture retention produces a durable concrete surface through optimum curing.
- Reduces dust on new and existing concrete substrates by forming a film that seals the surface.
- Protective sealer that resists some mild acids, alkalis and oils that may damage concrete.
- Increases stain resistance and cleanability by sealing the surface pores.
- Protects against damage from sudden rainfall.
- Easy application, one coat effectively cures and seals concrete surfaces. No additional burlap or polyethylene sheeting is required.
- Sika® Florseal WB 25 passes the adhesion requirements of ASTM C1315 Type 1, Class A standard that evaluates the compatibility of the sealer with common adhesives. Specifically, ceramic tile adhesives to the requirements of specification ANSI A136.1-1992 and vinyl tile adhesion to the Resilient Floor Covering Institute specification ADH-1.
- Meets the requirements of CFIA and USDA for use in food plants.
- Ministère des Transports du Québec acceptance.
- Product recognized by the British Columbia Ministry of Transportation(BC MoT).