WATER-BASED, NON-YELLOWING, CLEAR, MATTE, ALIPHATIC POLYURETHANE TOP COAT WITH UV BLOCKER TECHNOLOGY FOR FLOORS AND WALLS
Sikafloor®-317 UV is a two-component, water-borne, low odour, non-yellowing acrylic-aliphatic polyurethane top coat. This high performance clear resin contains a unique UV blocker technology that provides superior ultraviolet light screening properties that significantly improves colour retention values of underlying resin floor systems. It has excellent clarity applied as a matte finish which eliminates reflective gloss on general service or decorative Sikafloor® and Sikagard® resin floor and wall systems.
- Unique UV blocker technology provides superior ultraviolet light screening properties that significantly improves colour retention values of underlying resin floor systems.
- Compatible thermal shock resistance when applied over Sikafloor® PurCem® mortar systems.
- Low odour formulation suitable for application in occupied facilities.
- Long open time during application reduces the potential for lap marks.
- Quick curing, tack-free and hard in less than one (1) hour for fast return to service.
- Good abrasion and impact resistance.
- Easily cleaned and maintained surface.
- Low reflective gloss improves visual definition of decorative floors, including multi-coloured quartz and multi-coloured flake systems.
- Low reflective gloss masks minor surface imperfections and improves aesthetics.