Discover our Flooring Innovations
Your new Wall Coating Solution
Sikagard® Duroplast® -150 N
Contains high performance resins that naturally inhibit the growth of bacteria, molds, mildew and fungi for the lifetime of the coating.
- Superior resistance to UV colour change compared to other epoxy coatings
- High solids, low VOC, low odour
New Breathable Coating
Sikafloor®-2540 W NA
Sikafloor®-2540 W NA is a two-component, breathable, low VOC, low odour, water-based, pigmented epoxy coating available in three gloss levels and in an unlimited colour range.
- Breathable - permeable to water vapour.
- Suitable for application on high moisture concrete substrates, not exceeding 6 % part by weight.
- Meets CFIA and USDA requirements for use in food plants.
A new texturing agent
Sikafloor®-4 Texture is a finely graded, spherical shaped ceramic bead texturing agent.
- Low specific gravity reduces bottom settling making it easy to mix and apply.
- Contains no crystalline silica.
- High wear resistance to heavy foot traffic and rubber wheeled carts.
Spherical shaped particles produce a fine surface texture that is easy to clean and maintain.
A new Fast Set version of Sikafloor® NA PurCem® FS
- Can be applied onto 7 to 10 day old concrete.
- Faster set times make it ideal for quick turn around projects.
- Resists a very wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents.
NEW ANTI-UV PRODUCTS
Clear, non-yellowing, aliphatic polyurethane and water-based top coats, with a new UV blocker technology for floors and walls.
- Sikafloor®-317 UV
- Quick curing, tack-free and hard in less than one (1) hour for fast return to service.
- Meets the requirements of CFIA for use in food plants.