Sikafloor® Vertical Epoxy Primer
Sikafloor® Vertical Epoxy Primer is a 100% solids, two-component, moisture tolerant, epoxy adhesive used as a primer for Sikafloor® cove and detailing mortars.
- Excellent ‘tacky’ grab properties provide true ‘hang’ characteristics for vertical mortars.
- Suitable for application on new or existing cured concrete substrates.
- Can be applied onto 7 to 10 day old concrete after adequate preparation and where substrate has tensile bond strength in excess of 1.5 MPa (218 psi).
- Achieves bond strength in excess of the tensile strength of concrete.
- Moisture tolerant; maximum moisture content of concrete substrate < 10%.
- Flexible bond line provides good performance under thermally induced stress.
- Easy to mix: 1:1 ratio.
- Low odour as a result of 100% solids content.
- CFIA acceptance for use in food plants in Canada.