All-in-One, Polyurethane-Based, Wood Flooring Adhesive, Moisture Vapour and Sound Reduction Membrane
- Single material capable of operating as a wood floor adhesive, vapour retarding membrane and sound reduction layer.
- Extremely easy to trowel.
- Low odour
- Contains no water; will not cause swelling of wood flooring.
- Excellent ‘green grab’.
- Tenacious bond.
- 270% elongation.
- Suitable for common types of wood flooring.
- Especially good for problematic woods such as beech and bamboo.
- Bonds solid wood flooring up to 19 mm (3/4 in) thick and 20 cm (8 in) wide, and engineered planks up to 35.6 cm (14 in) wide directly to concrete with no length limitations.
- Eliminates sleepers and plywood over concrete and gypsum substrates.
- Permanently elastic – allows planks to expand and contract without damage to the adhesive.
- Compatible with in-floor, radiant heating.