Low VOC Containing, Trowel-Applied Polyurethane Adhesive for Wood Flooring
- Bonds solid wood flooring up to 20 cm (8 in) wide and engineered planks up to 35.6 cm (14 in) wide directly to concrete without length limitations.
- Eliminates sleepers and plywood over concrete and gypsum substrates.
- Extremely easy to spread, accelerating installation and increasing productivity.
- Fast-curing; unfinished wood flooring can be sanded after 18 hour cure time.
- Permanently elastic; allows planks to expand and contract without reduction of bond.
- Footfall-sound-dampening adhesive, creating a quieter environment.
- Suitable for all common types of wood floors.
- Especially compatible with problematic wood such as Beech and Bamboo.
- Suitable for bonding wood floors directly onto old ceramic tiles eliminating need for removal.
- Reduces stress on the substrate: the elastic, material-compatible adhesive reduces transverse stress between the wood floor and the substrate.
- Compatible with in-floor radiant heating.
- 100% waterproof adhesive, providing protection against water contact.
- Contains no water, will not effect wood or cause it to swell.