Come And Join Our Team!
Sika Canada inc. offers an extensive product portfolio ranging from roofing systems, concrete admixtures, concrete repairs and strengthening systems, sealing and bonding materials to high performance industrial flooring systems and waterproofing solutions for below-grade concrete structures.
In parallel to the production of construction materials, Sika's industrial products division - Industry - is a technology leader in elastic and structural bonding and in the manufacture of adhesives, sealants and acoustic materials serving the transportation, industrial, marine and automotive sectors. Sika Industry provides application solutions for the automotive (cars, trucks, bus and, specialty vehicle), rail, renewable energies, marine, building envelope, window and door industries and much more.
In 2007, Sika Canada inc. decided to integrate Sarnafil, a company specializing in thermoplastic membranes and roofing systems. Then, in 2019, the company acquired King Packaged Materials, a leading independent Canadian manufacturer of shotcrete, mortars and solutions for concrete.
- Logistics / Warehouse
- Competitive total compensation package including group benefits & retirement programs
- Flexible work hours
- Employee referral bonus
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Internal application process – national and international transfer opportunities
- Discretionary bonus program
- Determine the maintenance work required.
- Execute all corrective and preventive maintenance tasks.
- Carry out maintenance work on the plant building.
- Coordinate with the superintendent and subcontractors.
- Train operators on the different plant systems and equipment.
- Manage the delivery of various equipment and parts.
- Manage and maintain parts store inventory using the computer system.
Working on a production line in several different capacities, including but not limited to hand-add station, bagging/stacking product, packaging/storing of product and general plant housekeeping as required.
Technical Sales Representative - Commercial Construction (Pointe-Claire)
- Visiting job sites or warehouses in designated territory.
- Providing technical support and training on use of our concrete admixtures.
- Building strong relationships with customers, listening to their needs and advising the use of our products.
- Being innovative and have a strong ability to troubleshoot when faced with challenges.
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done well!