École secondaire de la Cité
- Project location : Gatineau, Ottawa Canada
- Project start: January 2020
- Project duration : 2 years
- Project size (interior) : 8000 architectural blocks and 72 000 concrete blocks
- Project size (exterior) : 2500 architectural blocks and 80 000 bricks
- Contractor: Daniel Legault
The school will have the capacity to accommodate up to 810 students and will offer teaching programs from Secondary I to Secondary V, including a special education program. The three-storey building will provide 43 classrooms, a double gymnasium, library, and administrative spaces.